Wednesday 25 September 2013

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello and welcome! 
I'm Liv and this is a little section of the internet I've carved out for myself. This is where I intend to share my interests and other bloggy things with anyone who is interested. Although, I should admit it's mostly a spot for me to document my sewing projects in particular. 
As I say in my about me, I'm a university student! I'm currently at RMIT in Melbourne studying biology. I'm actually about to graduate (yay!) as I'm in my final semester! I do have hopes of becoming a secondary school science teacher and for the next couple of weeks I'm at Elwood Secondary College doing a bit of industry experience for my course. 

Recently, I've been volunteering at the Sacred Heart Mission Op Shop in Elsternwick. My volunteering is on a temporary hiatus due to the previously mentioned industry eperience but I'm keen to get back to it because I love fashion. I've got an interest in vintage fashion in particular and that interest is actually what has been driving my sewing for the past five years or so. 
I would also like to take this time to introduce my cat, Leopold,
and the three chickens: Beatrix (Bea), Fritz and Ginger. I imagine they will make fairly regular appearances. 
(Sorry for the instagram shot, they're being a bit broody and difficult to photograph...)
In fear of this intro post going too long I'll end it there and hope that you feel interested to hang around and watch my blog grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment